- Nonparametric and bayesian structural time series
- Agent-based modeling
- Mechanistic models of non-equilibrium systems
- Monte Carlo methods and evolutionary algorithms
Here is a photo of me. It is five years old but I have not changed much.
From time to time I will write about things. I will list the things here.
- Continuum rich-get-richer dynamics and survival theory: on the non-obvious connection between the kernel function of a rich-get-richer process and the hazard function of a random variable.
verdantcurve: agent-based market model created in collaboration with Colin Van Oort. This package contains
- A heterogeneous and extensible set of algorithmic trading agents
- A matching engine that implements a frequent batch auction, a new type of auction mechanism that greatly reduces the effectiveness of high-frequency trading strategies
- A orderbook and multiple types of orders
- A market construct to facilitate interaction between agents and the matching engine